DS turned ten months at the beginning of the month and with that he started pulling himself up on furniture, and this morning woke up and was sitting up on his own (as in moving from a lying position to a sitting position without assistance) Hard to believe that in just a few weeks he will be one whole year.
DD is also growing like crazy! She has succesfully been using the toilet on her own for about twoish weeks now! And we also started her in speech therapy and we are already seeing a MAJOR improvement in her speech.
Parenting is not for the weak, I am constantly learning and reshaping my opinions as a parent. I really do owe my parents an apology for being soooo stubborn. I guess you can say I am
We are getting ready to go on vacation this upcoming week. and with that comes my insanse desire to make sure the house is spotless. I LOVE coming home from vacation and sitting for a long time...
Oh, so I did my first official photo-shoot with several friends! So fun! We got some good shots! I am really loving this whole photography thing.
![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment