Sunday, September 14, 2014

Hello, again!

Its been nearly two years since I last wrote on this blog. Life is chaotic. Life is full, life is rich and wonderful. I really need to get into blogging again, its purely cathartic for me at times. 

This blog will probably evolve more into stories of my children; DD1, DS and DD2. And some stories of DH and I. :) So sit back, relax and enjoy!

The other day DD1 and I were walking around the store and she was yelling: I am beating you up, mom! As I followed her around the store I heard the chuckles of other people. She also loves jumping out of clothing racks and scaring me, after she tells me first.

Recently, we went to a restaurant for dinner, she declared "I want to be a cowboy thats a girl!"

I love this girl like crazy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment