MOPS=moms of preschoolers; any mother with children aged newborn to age five can participate in MOPS. This will be my THIRD year of MOPS and I LOVE IT! It is two hours of ME time with other ladies that are going through some of the same things that I am. Its uplifting, encouraging, fun...So glad I got involved this several years ago even though I somewhat dragged my feet into a new enviroment. But, here I am three years later and SIGNING moms up for MOPS. Love it!
We have had a busy morning already, MOPS, and taking care of some other buisness as well. I am surprised that DD is still awake after her busy morning at MOPS.
THE BLUE MOON. A blue moon only happens once every three years. 31 August was the blue moon this year. How fitting that it happened this day because the first man that stepped on the moon, Neil Armstrong, was laid to rest. He died on 25 August.
Spending a morning outside. It was cool and gorgeous. I love the look on DD's face. I told her "smile" and this is the face she gives me. My days of getting a picture of BOTH of them looking at me are over I am afraid.
This crazy girl LOVES taking my lens cover from me when I am taking photos. I can't tell you how many pictures I have of DD in this pose.
1 Corinthians 13:1 says; If I speak in the tongues of men and angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or clanging cymbal.
Folks, its all about the love!



No comments:
Post a Comment